Whether I am holding my camera in my hand or I am just in the moment, I take a picture. A mental note and it stays with me. I became a photographer out of a love for the image. To be lucky enough to make this my daily work is indeed a privilege. To never miss a moment, to put my subject at ease, to make someone really smile, that is what I do, every day & I do it well.
In a world awash with images of our entire lives I want to give you not a snapshot but a piece of art, a thing of beauty, something you will be proud of & cherish always. Please get in touch and lets talk about your story and how you want to tell it.
My goal when shooting portraits is to make you feel at ease, capture you looking your best and make the whole shoot a great experience. I really enjoy one-to-one portrait sessions. Whether for business, beauty or for the family album, I want to bring out your personality and show you an image of yourself that you recognise. How often do you look at a snapshot and say, ‘That doesn’t even look like me’! Most of us don’t relish being photographed so its my job to change that and I am very confident that I will. I also enjoy photographing personalities, business people, models, professionals in sport, singers & actors..we can create a story board..shoot a variety of scenarios or just keep it simple with an elegant Black &White headshot. There are many options, whether home, location or studio. We can discuss them all and decide what is right for you.
A family lifestyle shoot lasts up to 90 mins. In the studio, your home or location.
This shoot includes a 10×8 print.
I have always enjoyed photographing women and appreciated images in art or film of a beautiful woman. There is something immensely satisfying about putting a woman at ease and introducing her to her most gorgeous self. We aren’t talking supermodels here, we are talking about you and me and the women at work or on the school run; us, the everyday women who have sometimes forgotten how beautiful we really are. Whatever collection you choose, your experience will start with a conversation, you will get to know me and start to feel comfortable. We will talk about what you love about yourself and what you don’t and imagine all the ways in which you want to be photographed and put together a plan. This isn’t a walk in-walk out experience, this is a life changer. If you are confident already, you are going to shine and if it’s confidence you lack, we are going to bring it back with style and some gorgeous images to take home too!
- Your hair will be wonderfully styled as you prefer & your make up will be applied by a leading Make Up artist who will make you feel amazing.
- The shoot will be at your home, or in a hotel or at our welcoming boutique studio where there is always a glass of something on offer
- The shoot is a private ‘girls only’ affair…you, me and my female assistant.
- All images are retouched and enhanced by me…this is you but on a really great day.
- You’ll come back and see your images on a large screen presentation and decide how you want to show off your glorious self.
No special occasion required..it’s just about time you did something for you.
SHE SHOOT EXPERIENCE – from £795
Including Luxury Bespoke Triple Image Folio & Hair & Make Up
I love photographing newborns. It is an amazing privilege to be trusted with your most special new arrival. No fancy tricks or silly costumes, just beautiful intimate images of your precious little one in their first few days at home with your family.
I’ll work closely with you to arrange the best time for your photo session.
I want you to feel relaxed about the experience and for me to capture the newest member of your family at home, where you are at your most comfortable.
A NEWBORN SHOOT INCLUDES A LUXURY TRIPLE IMAGE FOLIO.
Congratulations, what wonderful news, you are getting married! The next few months will be exciting, stressful, expensive but you will have the time of your life. The build up to the wedding is all part of the fun of your day, it may not always feel like it but this is a very special time. You have some difficult decisions to make and my advice…go with your heart, it knows best. What do I offer you for your wedding day photography that you can’t get anywhere else? Me, and my undivided attention to you and what you need. My photography speaks for itself. It’s emotive, beautiful and tells a story, your story, one you will look back on and remember fondly and probably shed a few tears over. That’s what wedding photography should be all about. I offer a relaxed style and although ever professional, you will never feel pushed, or dominated or told what to do. I am there to capture your day as you want it. Advice? I have plenty to give and that comes free of charge!
On a practical note this is how we work:
- Intitial meeting and as many meetings required thereafter.
- We talk through your timings, write group shot lists, visit the venue.
- On the wedding day, we will turn up at the time agreed, normally two/three hours before the ceremony to capture all those lovely details you have spent so long organising … and we stay right through to the 1st dance, normally leaving about 9(ish) never before.
- The very next day we send you an amazing showcase image Free of Charge to share with all your friends and family and when you get back from Honeymoon we will arrange a time to meet and view all your images on a large screen presentation for the first time.
- All of your fully edited images will be supplied to you in colour & black & white on your own custom printed USB Boxset with 10 Chosen Prints
- To book I ask for a £400 deposit and payments are made at 6 months and 6 weeks prior to the wedding. Wedding Service Fees are all due prior to the event.
- Engagement Shoots are available on request, please ask for pricing details.
Our Wedding Photography services start at:
Weekend or Public Holiday Wedding
Midweek Wedding (Mon-Thursday, Excluding Bank Holidays)
I love to tell a story with images, bridal fashion creates the perfect opportunity. My experience working within the wedding industry and my past in advertising has help me to understand the message designers are sending to their brides & grooms. Coupled with a desire to produce wonderfully creative images I also understand it is important to show detail, workmanship & texture so the clients can see what they are buying. Working together, with my team of beauty & style creatives your new collection campaign can be created with the minimum of fuss, affordably and with fantastic results. Contact me to discuss your ideas for your next collection.
Business headshots, Products, Architecture, Interior Design & Creative Projects. I very much enjoy photographing them all. My background in Sales & Marketing has helped me to greatly understand what you need from your images. This isnt a one size fits all shoot. Get in touch and let me know what you need and I will create a bespoke plan for you.
I’m talking about weight, body shape the dreaded fat!
I don’t want to, I know its dull, but the conversation always ends up there, will we ever learn to just let it go and love ourselves as we are? Two good friends came over for lunch today and inevitably we talk about body shape. Not in a ‘shaming’ way, we are not malicious types just in a ‘she is this’ and ‘she is that’ and wondering why, how, what is best?read more
Caring what people think about you…read more
A new life in the USAread more
email@example.com | +1 407 961 2979